About Me

My Photo
Kalhevki
I'm 25 year old student at UAF double majoring in English and Japanese. I'm a goofy person and I love to have fun and meet new people. I have been a closet fashionista for years and I love fashion as much as I love my games =)
View my complete profile

Followers

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

PostHeaderIcon This Blog!

So there are a lot of things I am interested in, and I'm going to start this blog with everything being posted in it. If for some reason I find that one of my hobbies is taking up more of this than another, then I will probably branch it off and create a specific blog just for that.

This blog will include different makeup trends I like, as well as small tutorials and reviews on anything makeup and fashion related. It will also include my models that I make, and a break down of those, more in detail then what I can do on my facebook page. I'll also be posting just every day things I'm going through, especially since I'll be going to Japan this summer!

So yeah, that's the blog =)
Kalhe

0 comments:

Post a Comment